Most people love December. It marks the end of the year - rest from the toil to count all the harvest of the year. A look at what one has done for the whole year -results,reflections, repentence, regrets, renewed hope and anticipation for the new year that is to come.
For me - I hope this December never ends. I am getting the BLUES- and yes, it marks the end of my maternaty leave -my 24 * 7 with my little furry one.
Back to work soon and thought of my little one consumes me already.Will he miss me? The songs i sing to him during the day while he sleeps and the massage I give his little back. OooooO the super fast speed i run to attend to him when he cries - will he miss that?
Come to think of it - I might be missing him more than he misses mummy - anyway, as long as he gets his milk, his soiled diapers changed and his dosage of fun and cuddling... he's a happy boy!
Sigh... Woes of such unrequited love... ha ha ha... All of a sudden I want to be a SAHM*!

Will he wrinkle his face and yells I MISS MY MUMMY?
* The grass always seems greener on the other side!
1 comment:
How are u my dear... been a while... Can you feel that kick in the tum already? Such bliss...
Post a Comment