The real fact is - I've forgotten about Fathers' Day until on the eve itself. I've rarely celebrated this day before and therefore it has been conveniently zapped out of my brain.
As much as I have much been excited about mothers' day ( I AM A MOTHER!!! with pride of cos), I believe Jon is much excited about it ( not the day itself) but about Fatherhood since the very start of our knowledge that I am pregnant.
Kudos to Daddy Aung for being a great daddy to baby Myles as he always performs superhero acts for his little furry one; to name a few
1. RUN like FLASH upon hearing Myles cries
2. Zoom like Superman and dash straight home after work each evening to spend time with Myles.
3. Carry the load of Myles stuff (pram, diaper, bottles...etc) to and fro where we want to go ( Mummy loves to go out!)
4. Eating at the speed of lightning ( that's where the end of fine dining begins)
5. Waking up every night to make milk for his son no matter what time how often it is. Mum is super cranky at night & has never once made milk after 12am.
6. Gaze at Myles affectionately at all time, giving him all the hugs, smells, praises.
7. Perform like a busker when his son needs the extra concentration on his milk.
I believe all new mothers out there appreciate their hubby for adapting the role of daddy so well and it amazes us how God has mould them to be the MAN of the family, performing super heroes acts. Go on, write a note about your dad or your hubby....For the stuff they have done...Thank God for Daddies!
Jon with Myles - Best buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment