With my last posting, I have gotten lots of requests from many of those Mao fans and supporters to write something good about him to redeem him. HE IS A GOOD MAO- God Ma says. Redeem him - Aunty HL says...
Ok Ok, I maintain that Mao is a nice, cheerful, always lovely, mostly well behaved boy. I pray he will become a God fearing child as he grows older. I thank God for supportive Aunties and Uncles in church who always sees the goodness in Mao that is very important for his growth and identity.
With that - ok, here's a lovely picture of us. He cried ma ma ma ma last night when he saw me going out of the room - heee... so... that was the moment. Our moment. The prodigal son as we joked about the title the post has to be.... A lovely picture of us.
Ok Ok, I maintain that Mao is a nice, cheerful, always lovely, mostly well behaved boy. I pray he will become a God fearing child as he grows older. I thank God for supportive Aunties and Uncles in church who always sees the goodness in Mao that is very important for his growth and identity.
With that - ok, here's a lovely picture of us. He cried ma ma ma ma last night when he saw me going out of the room - heee... so... that was the moment. Our moment. The prodigal son as we joked about the title the post has to be.... A lovely picture of us.
M&M (Mum & Myles) - Melts not in your hands but in your hearts. Ending this post with a video of Cadet Mao - Hard at training to be a soldier of Christ. His name by the way, means soldier ( and not mouse that is oh so commonly mistaken....)
No comments:
Post a Comment