Friday, September 07, 2007

Ta Ta - Uncle Gabriel

Uncle Gab is going away for 5 weeks training in the States today- Georgia I heard (if I dun remember wrong). He's flying today and will not be around to play and carry me for 5 long Sundays. The view and air is always much better when he carries me - I will miss our male bonding...I'll be officially 1 when you return - a big boy already.



In any case, I know Aunty Miriam won't be too lonely as she will be joining you real soon... she's busy making her shopping list, checking it twice, making sure that she spends all her pennies hee hee hee... Have this feeling that mom is going to look at the list and contribute some... sigh, women and their retail therapy... we men won't understand one... that's what daddy says to me...


Uncle Gab and me - our shot of weekly dosage of hugs and smells. I will miss you - come back quick!

I know all of us at YCCA will pray for your saftey, your walk with our heavenly father and your pocket ( hee... sorry auntie miriam)... Remember to buy me a nice present ok? Have a blessed trip!

No comments: