THE TRIP
The Aung Family went to Melaka - our first trip out of the island since the birth of baby Myles. There were lots of anticipation, many fears, many excitement and worries before the trip. We are proud to say that it went well - not possible definitely without our wonderful driver, Ruiyan and our great companions - Jimmy & HL.
Well, one of the highlights of the trip. Myles virgin dip at the pool - that bashfully announced only lasted for 17 mins due to paranoid parents and rowdy children.
Mum, are u sure this diaper swim will not leak? Shy...

I need to concentrate here... ok, hey, wait - I've not attended class yet!
I need to concentrate here... ok, hey, wait - I've not attended class yet!
Gosh, Mum I am so tired. Tomorrow can don't swim?
THE GREEN THING
I've been noticing children with green ears lately and I realised after quite a while that our friendly, transfat provider MrMacs is providing at $2 and reciepts as donation... so why NOT?
I just love my latest addition! I'm ready for Halloween!THE STAND UP COMEDY
Mum - I think i dropped my toy.
Our baby could stand up holding onto something, anything - his bed being his best spot... he's really into getting his legs up and standing tall.... We are so proud of our stand up comedy!
2 comments:
finally can post.. dunno why a few days ago cant post anytg here...
he's very cute!! i love the swimpants
haha we're waiting till ki is a little older before bringing him to the pool!!
thanks for the gift, it' wonderful n ki is dancing to the songs
Great to know that Ki likes the pressie. There's a follow on book on that.
The swim pants are great - looks cool and can withstand poo + pee and is recycle although i've got no idea how it's made.
All our babies are cute... makes me wanna have a dozen!
Post a Comment