Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Oasis

Had dinner @ Oasis a couple of months ago. Nice to revisit this old place as it brings back fond memories of my childhood days. The building has been earmarked for demolition to make way for the Sports Hub which includes the new National Stadium & indoor aquatic center. So folks, do consider getting down here if u haven't!


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I brought a couple of our Y10 music folks to the Taiwanese porridge restaurant at Oasis for supper some weeks back. Everyone loves the porridge and small dishes they served. It's a pity that Oasis will be demolished and I really hope the Taiwanese porridge restaurant can find another location to contiue their business so that I can enjoy their good food. Yum!!!

Becky said...

It's going to be demolished? Oh my - I rather enjoy the white pepper crab from the No Sign Board...that's usual dinner locaton whenever we go to the stadium to attend any events. Oh well, bye bye Oasis.

lett said...

Mmmm...the porridge & the seafood are equally good. Shall return for more :)